The other day I tried this really delicious combination for breakfast. It also got lots of attention on Instagram, so it seems like you guys liked it as well. I also do not have to mention the lovely and vibrant colour, do I? All in all, this is such a good breakfast, and in the moment of writing this I am thinking that I can not wait to get my hands on some more pumpkin. Nevertheless, pumpkin is so good for you, so I could eat this for days!
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 scoop Salted Maca Caramel Perform
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium-sized pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir everything together.
- Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.