This sauce is so nice and creamy. I can literally have it with everything. It is perfect as a dip, great on pizza and amazing in mac and cheese. The best thing about it is that you do not need to feel guilty for indulging in something cheesy, because this has no added fat, whilst being low in calories and high in protein. Can it get any better? Yes, it can. For all you vegans out there, it is also a vitamin B12 powerhouse.
This specific recipe makes the sauce quite thick, but if you need it to be thinner, simply just add some water to the recipe. If so, I would start with just a few tablespoons and work my way from there.
Makes 2 servings
- 349g silken tofu
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- A dash pepper
- Juice from 1/2 big lemon (Or 1 small)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and mix for a minute or so.
- You might need to scrape down the sides with a spatula. Mix for another 30 seconds.
- Transfer everything to a container and keep in the fridge for up to 5-6 days.